Problems like ‘not able to send emails’ are very common and happens almost regularly. These type of errors are caused by many factors which need immediate attention and resolve. If kept neglected over a long period of time, it might result in the compilation of many more problems. It happens with all emails like Yahoo, Gmail, and AT&T etc. and recently there have been many complains by Bigpond users saying they are not able to send emails. While a lot of the time it is because of online server issues being down or recent password changes and wrong domain name. These causes are very easy to rectify and it can be resolved through the application of some simple steps like checking the server, inputting the correct password etc. But there are times when this error could be related to your IMAP and POP settings. When it is caused by the improper server settings, the task becomes a little hectic as many do not know the correct details for their incoming and outgoing server settings. But this also can be settled if you keep reading this blog, as it contains the details explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you want to know how you can solve the problem of not able to send emails on Bigpond, give this blog a read.
Keep this method of changing the server settings as the last resort. If you can resolve the issue through the basic methods, you can skip this method. But if you are still not able to send emails via Bigpond you need to make the following changes to your email server settings.
- Set the account type to IMAP and change the incoming mail server to ‘imap.telstra.com’.
- After that, change the outgoing server to ‘smtp.telstra.com’. Make sure to tick the SSL and password is required for authentication.
- Now, set your outgoing mail server to ‘smtp.telstra.com’ and tick the ‘use authentication’ box.
- The server port number for the outgoing mail should be set to 25 and the incoming port number must be 995.
- Make sure to save the changes and apply them before exiting.
These are the necessary server setting changes you need to make in order to send emails on your Bigpond email service. If you still can’t send emails through Bigpond, you can contact the executives at Bigpond technical support.
It is human to make mistakes and it is natural for accidents to happen. Hence it is normal that sometimes while working on a computer, users may have accidentally erased vital information or may have deleted important data. Computer and software developers have anticipated this problem and have developed methods to help users who find themselves in this situation recover lost date. The recovery of deleted or lost data depends on a number of factors including how long back the data was lost, how much data you are trying to recover and from where. In this article, you will find valuable tips on how to recover lost or deleted data from Apple drives using a data recovery tool like Disk Drill.
Step 1: Install the recovery tool: You can go to the Disk Drill website, download the “diskdrill.dmg” file on your computer and install the program. Once the program is installed you will need to enter the administrator password of your computer and give Disk Drill permission to scan your drive.
Step 2: Select the Drive: After Disk Drill is installed it will perform an initial scan of your system. Once that is done go to the main Disk Drill window. You should see a list of drives connected to your computer. Choose the drive from where you need to recover information and select ‘Restore’. Now Disk Drill will search through the drive and attempt to undelete protected data.
Step 3: Quick Scan : If the recovery tool is unable to undelete data from the drive it will automatically move to the next option, a quick scan. The wonderful thing about this method is that Disk Drill is able to recover files along with the metadata, including the names of the files. This method can efficiently recover files from most files systems including NTFS, FAT and HFS/HFS.
Step 4: Deep Scan : If both the recovery and the quick scan feature could not restore the required data from the drive, Disk Drill will adopt the deep scan method. This involves an in-depth analysis of the entire drive at a binary level. Because of the advanced nature of the scan, it can even take several hours depending on the amount of data. There is only one drawback of this method, it will not preserve metadata. This means that the original file names will be lost. Still, once the scan is complete you can simply preview the results and locate the lost or deleted files.
Loss or corruption of data by accident or human error is understandable. But sometimes data is lost through deliberate theft or malware. Apple takes the security and protection of private data very seriously. If you feel that your data was lost because of a cyber-attack or because of a virus or bug in the system then it a best to communicate the same by calling the Apple Australia Contact . You can reach out to Apple customer support any time of the day to receive clarification on any issue you may encounter.
Also Read: Reset Apple ID Password
Factory reset or restore settings for any device helps to fix the issues that the device is facing with. When you face any issue with your smartphone and it is not getting corrected after trying a few general steps, the technicians often ask you to factory reset your smartphone. By applying this procedure, the issues can be resolved and your smartphone appears to be quite new. It seems that you have just purchased it. This type of solution is applied when the smartphone crashes frequently, hangs in between or suffers from internal problems. These are some of the common issues that can occur with any smartphone be it android or apple. An iPhone can be targeted with various issues. Sometimes it stops responding to the touch command, freezes suddenly, the contacts get automatically deleted even after backup, etc. When nothing works, then the solution of Restore to Factory settings is applied.
Before you factory reset your device, it becomes really important to transfer all the data in a pen drive or laptop as the process will delete all your data present in your smartphone. Everything from your contacts to personal information, photographs, videos, etc. will be deleted. This type of solution should only be taken into consideration if you are willing to sell your iPhone or the option of rebooting or restarting your device isn’t working. If you wish to Reset your iPhone to factory settings, then you must apply these following steps on your smartphone device
Steps to achieve this purpose:
- Backup all the data of your iPhone by using the iCloud or iTunes application. You can also transfer all your data to the laptop via a USB cable. This is the most important step to start with, as after the factory reset process, you will be losing all your data.
- After completion of this step, now you are ready to start with the factory reset-
- Navigate to the Settings of your iPhone, and then to General setting. After that choose the option of ‘Erase all content and settings’
- If you have set a passcode, then type that. A warning box will appear and an option to erase iPhone will appear in red. Select that.
- Now provide in with your ID and password for the confirmation process. After you have entered it, all your stored data will be deleted.
- You will be taken back to the initial set up.
- It will seem that your device is totally new and you are using it for the first time.
These steps will surely help you to fix all the issues that your smartphone is encountering with. If even after factory reset, you find that the iPhone is still crashing or freezing, then you need to contact the Apple Customer care number. The techies will tell you that why is this problem occurring again and again and will provide you with the best alternative approach.
Telstra Email is the service offered by Telstra Corporation Ltd, a telecommunication company which offers communication network and market voice, internet access, mobiles, and other products and services. The email service is what, the Telstra has provided to its customers.
In this tech era, Email services have become a very important part of everyone’s life. Emails help to communicate with others, whether it is a friend or a business associate. Telstra Email gives very good features like increased mailbox storage (up to 10GB for email and attachments), and you can use Bigpond Email on Cell phones, tablets, and computers. Telstra Email is compatible with all the browser, whether it is Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or any other. To know more about Telstra Email Service, call on Bigpond Support Number Australia.
Steps to get Telstra/Bigpond Email on Phone
If you want the access of your Telstra Email from anywhere anytime, then you can set the Telstra Email on your mobile phone. Follow these steps to complete the Telstra Email setup on a mobile phone:
- Press the menu tab on the home screen of your mobile phone. Then open the Email Application.
- Enter the correct Telstra Email ID in the Email Address box.
- Then enter the correct password of your Telstra Email Account and tap on Next.
- Then select the server type as POP3.
- Again Enter Username, and then enter the ‘IP Address of your Email provider’s incoming Address’ in the incoming server.
- Enter 110 for the incoming
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Security Type’ and Turn off the encryption of incoming email.
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Delete email from server’ and choose ‘Never or when I delete from inbox’. Then click on Next.
- Then enter the outgoing server of the email provider.
- Enter outgoing port as 25.
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Security Type’ and Turn off the encryption of outgoing email.
- Tick the box for requiring sign-in to turn the function on or off. And tap next.
- Select Never for ‘Inbox checking frequency’.
- Finish setup.
This was the setup process of Telstra Email on a mobile phone. The process is quite long, so if you get confused anywhere while performing these steps. Then call on Bigpond Conatct Number Australia and get the guidelines of experts.
If you are an active Apple user then you would have surely confronted with many errors. Generally, an error occurs in iPhone or Mac but rarely in iPod. The occurrence of iPod error 14 is very common with the users. This particularly occurs due to many reasons. And it is very important to troubleshoot it as early as possible so that you can use the device without any problem. iPod is a device through which users can have comfortable access to the music via iTunes app. This specific error can be rectified by the given steps.
This error happens when you try to update your IOS device to the new version as well as while restoring the backup. This step by step guide will prove very helpful to eliminate the error permanently.
Fixing iPod error 14
- Check the USB Cable: This error arises when you have USB connection issues. Try using a different USB port or the cable. It is always recommended to use the cable from the original manufacturer that is Apple.
- Restart your iPod: It might sound weird but almost every trouble can be fixed by restarting the device. You can try this too so that the error can be removed.
- Backup and try a clean restore: If you have saved your data in iPod’s iTunes then you can back-up the files and perform a clean restore of the device. Install the latest software update too.
- Update iTunes: Apple always keeps on releasing the latest version of updates for its device. Be it Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod the updates need to be performed with utmost guidance otherwise other troubles might occur.
- Turn off security software: If you have any security software installed then you must turn it off and then try to update and restore your iPod again. If the error persists then uninstall the security software.
You can reach out to the team of experts available at the Apple customer support number to avail the information and relevant help for the error. The professionals have in-depth knowledge of the issues and their solutions.
BigPond is an Australian email service provider which is a part of a company name Telstra. Telstra is Australia’s biggest and most reliable media and telecommunication company.
If you are a BigPond email user and somehow you don’t remember the username and the password of your BigPond account, then follow below-given steps to recover your username and the password of your BigPond email Account. You can call on BigPond customer support number if you aren’t able to understand the situation.
To recover the username
When you take a connection with BigPond, you register an alternate Email ID. That email ID is going to play an important role in username recovery.
- Launch the web browser and go to the login page of BigPond email.
- Click on forgot the username right below the password requiring field.
- Enter the registered alternate email ID. You will get a message on that email ID from BigPond.
- The username of your BigPond email account should be in that message.
To recover the password
If you have forgotten the password, you can’t really recover it but you can reset the password by following these steps:
- Open the web browser and go to the login page of BigPond.
- Click on forgot the password right below the password requiring field.
- Then two options will come in front of you. One is two choose the registered alternate email ID with your account and another is registered phone number.
- If you will choose the email address, BigPond will send a password reset link on your email address. Open that link and create a strong password.
- If you will choose the registered mobile number. Enter your date of birth and press Enter. You will get a verification code on that number.
- Enter that code in the required field and you will be redirected to the password reset page.
Create a strong password.After resetting the password. Once try to access your BigPond email account with that username and password. If you face problem in accessing in your BigPond email account then contact with BigPond customer support team.
Also Read: Bigpond Password Recovery
BigPond customer support service is a team of experts who have a lot of experience in providing the technical issue solution. These experts are 24X7 ready and available to help a BigPond email user if he is engaged in any technical issue with BigPond email.
Are you unable to record screen on your iPhone having a latest operating system? If yes then you are at the right place to get the solution. this particular post will elaborate about the fixtures you can try to resolve the problem. The IOS 11 has a variety of new features and one such is a screen recorder. It can be used instead of third-party applications and is very beneficial but sometimes when it does not work, it tends to irritate the users. If this is the case with you too then you can get in touch with Australia Apple customer support for better solutions.
Continue reading “Screen recording not working in IOS 11 on iPhone”
But if we specifically talk about the BigPond password recovery system many people have been through this and they have to deal with a lot of chaos which was unworthy.
The easiest process of recovering your password stays intact with the fact that you will have to answer the question that you have kept in the initial phase for security. You can also find yourself in some problem whenever there is a username trouble or the Bigpond stops responding. These are a few common things. Continue reading “BigPond password recovery”
iPads are among the best range of Apple devices which are smart sleek and compact in size. Many users prefer these devices as they are affordable and come packed with a variety of features. Even they are easy to use and are noncomplex. But at times, users come across certain issues with their iPads. And the most commonly encountered one is the issue of black screen or commonly known as BSOD. This snag occurs in laptops, computers, and tablet and even on smartphones. But the good news is that issue can be sorted out by dialing Apple customer support number where the technical executives will rectify the error. However, it is advised that before reaching to the experts you must try troubleshooting. Continue reading “IPad Black Screen error”
When there are countless email services available, how can the login problem be ignored? Because both come hand in hand. Talking about BigPond email, it is one of the widely used services across Australia. There are users who opt for this email leaving other services behind. Although there are many features and tools to access with this email users come across login problems. They can be related to device, browser or even the email also. But the important part is that these problems can be prevented from the part of the user. Continue reading “How to prevent BigPond Email login problem”