Problems like ‘not able to send emails’ are very common and happens almost regularly. These type of errors are caused by many factors which need immediate attention and resolve. If kept neglected over a long period of time, it might result in the compilation of many more problems. It happens with all emails like Yahoo, Gmail, and AT&T etc. and recently there have been many complains by Bigpond users saying they are not able to send emails. While a lot of the time it is because of online server issues being down or recent password changes and wrong domain name. These causes are very easy to rectify and it can be resolved through the application of some simple steps like checking the server, inputting the correct password etc. But there are times when this error could be related to your IMAP and POP settings. When it is caused by the improper server settings, the task becomes a little hectic as many do not know the correct details for their incoming and outgoing server settings. But this also can be settled if you keep reading this blog, as it contains the details explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you want to know how you can solve the problem of not able to send emails on Bigpond, give this blog a read.
Keep this method of changing the server settings as the last resort. If you can resolve the issue through the basic methods, you can skip this method. But if you are still not able to send emails via Bigpond you need to make the following changes to your email server settings.
- Set the account type to IMAP and change the incoming mail server to ‘imap.telstra.com’.
- After that, change the outgoing server to ‘smtp.telstra.com’. Make sure to tick the SSL and password is required for authentication.
- Now, set your outgoing mail server to ‘smtp.telstra.com’ and tick the ‘use authentication’ box.
- The server port number for the outgoing mail should be set to 25 and the incoming port number must be 995.
- Make sure to save the changes and apply them before exiting.
These are the necessary server setting changes you need to make in order to send emails on your Bigpond email service. If you still can’t send emails through Bigpond, you can contact the executives at Bigpond technical support.
Telstra Email is the service offered by Telstra Corporation Ltd, a telecommunication company which offers communication network and market voice, internet access, mobiles, and other products and services. The email service is what, the Telstra has provided to its customers.
In this tech era, Email services have become a very important part of everyone’s life. Emails help to communicate with others, whether it is a friend or a business associate. Telstra Email gives very good features like increased mailbox storage (up to 10GB for email and attachments), and you can use Bigpond Email on Cell phones, tablets, and computers. Telstra Email is compatible with all the browser, whether it is Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or any other. To know more about Telstra Email Service, call on Bigpond Support Number Australia.
Steps to get Telstra/Bigpond Email on Phone
If you want the access of your Telstra Email from anywhere anytime, then you can set the Telstra Email on your mobile phone. Follow these steps to complete the Telstra Email setup on a mobile phone:
- Press the menu tab on the home screen of your mobile phone. Then open the Email Application.
- Enter the correct Telstra Email ID in the Email Address box.
- Then enter the correct password of your Telstra Email Account and tap on Next.
- Then select the server type as POP3.
- Again Enter Username, and then enter the ‘IP Address of your Email provider’s incoming Address’ in the incoming server.
- Enter 110 for the incoming
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Security Type’ and Turn off the encryption of incoming email.
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Delete email from server’ and choose ‘Never or when I delete from inbox’. Then click on Next.
- Then enter the outgoing server of the email provider.
- Enter outgoing port as 25.
- Tap on the drop-down list below ‘Security Type’ and Turn off the encryption of outgoing email.
- Tick the box for requiring sign-in to turn the function on or off. And tap next.
- Select Never for ‘Inbox checking frequency’.
- Finish setup.
This was the setup process of Telstra Email on a mobile phone. The process is quite long, so if you get confused anywhere while performing these steps. Then call on Bigpond Conatct Number Australia and get the guidelines of experts.
BigPond is an Australian email service provider which is a part of a company name Telstra. Telstra is Australia’s biggest and most reliable media and telecommunication company.
If you are a BigPond email user and somehow you don’t remember the username and the password of your BigPond account, then follow below-given steps to recover your username and the password of your BigPond email Account. You can call on BigPond customer support number if you aren’t able to understand the situation.
To recover the username
When you take a connection with BigPond, you register an alternate Email ID. That email ID is going to play an important role in username recovery.
- Launch the web browser and go to the login page of BigPond email.
- Click on forgot the username right below the password requiring field.
- Enter the registered alternate email ID. You will get a message on that email ID from BigPond.
- The username of your BigPond email account should be in that message.
To recover the password
If you have forgotten the password, you can’t really recover it but you can reset the password by following these steps:
- Open the web browser and go to the login page of BigPond.
- Click on forgot the password right below the password requiring field.
- Then two options will come in front of you. One is two choose the registered alternate email ID with your account and another is registered phone number.
- If you will choose the email address, BigPond will send a password reset link on your email address. Open that link and create a strong password.
- If you will choose the registered mobile number. Enter your date of birth and press Enter. You will get a verification code on that number.
- Enter that code in the required field and you will be redirected to the password reset page.
Create a strong password.After resetting the password. Once try to access your BigPond email account with that username and password. If you face problem in accessing in your BigPond email account then contact with BigPond customer support team.
Also Read: Bigpond Password Recovery
BigPond customer support service is a team of experts who have a lot of experience in providing the technical issue solution. These experts are 24X7 ready and available to help a BigPond email user if he is engaged in any technical issue with BigPond email.
But if we specifically talk about the BigPond password recovery system many people have been through this and they have to deal with a lot of chaos which was unworthy.
The easiest process of recovering your password stays intact with the fact that you will have to answer the question that you have kept in the initial phase for security. You can also find yourself in some problem whenever there is a username trouble or the Bigpond stops responding. These are a few common things. Continue reading “BigPond password recovery”
When there are countless email services available, how can the login problem be ignored? Because both come hand in hand. Talking about BigPond email, it is one of the widely used services across Australia. There are users who opt for this email leaving other services behind. Although there are many features and tools to access with this email users come across login problems. They can be related to device, browser or even the email also. But the important part is that these problems can be prevented from the part of the user. Continue reading “How to prevent BigPond Email login problem”
Telstra is one of Australia’s largest telecom company renowned for providing a variety of services. This company aims to provide the utmost level of satisfaction to its users. But the new users often face hassles in getting the Telstra mail on their respective devices. Be it Android users or Apple users, setting up an email client varies from operating system platform. If you are also stuck with the question of ‘How do I get bigpond Mail on a phone’ then you can refer this blog for simple step by step guide.
Continue reading “How do I get Telstra Mail on a phone”
IPhone is the most popular brand of Apple which is used by millions of users across the globe. The reason for this popularity of Apple can be because of its excellent feature of syncing with different email services. Bigpond is one of the prominent webmail which is gaining the confidence of the people slowly and steadily. If we think to use Bigpond email in iPhone then it will enhance the characteristic of both emails as well as your device too. But sometimes users can face trouble while using this email on iPhone at that time they should communicate with Bigpond Customer Support Number. By connecting with the support team you will be able to resolve all your queries and doubts easily.
Continue reading “How To Setup BigPond Email on iPhone”
Are you facing login troubles related to Bigpond email? If the answer is yes then you are at the right place to get the solution. No doubt Bigpond is an incredible email with a variety of features but sometimes this brilliant email causes troubles for its users. And the mostly encountered hassle is of login problem. An email login allows you to access that particular email just by entering the correct credentials. Despite having the right username & password, the users confront glitches. In this blog, you will have a glance at Bigpond email login problem and their suitable solutions. The users may take expert guidance if they want otherwise the issue is not hard to be solved individually.
Continue reading “Bigpond email login problem”